Air Conditioning Repair
We offer fast, friendly and affordable air conditioning repair service.
- Is your air conditioning not blowing cold air?
- Did it start making strange sounds?
- Is it not turning on at all?
Whatever the current health of your air conditioner, first take a deep breath knowing we're a trusted AC repair company that can help, and quickly.
Learn more about our air conditioning repair services below or request a service call now and one of our service technicians from our fleet of 40+ rapid response trucks will be dispatched to help.
Trusted AC Repair Services
Signs You Need Air Conditioning Repair Service
St. Louis summers can be brutal, so relying on our air conditioners to keep us cold is essential to us. Unfortunately, they break down, mainly when not regularly maintained and when that happens, priorities change. Here are the top 7 warning signs that you may need air conditioning repair service.
- Unusual Noises. While low-level noises are normal for most air conditioning unit, loud, sudden unsual noises can signal bigger problems with your unit. Sounds like rattling or buzzing could point to a losose part, while whisling or a grinding noise can be a bit more serious. If you hear unusual noises, request a service call right away and dont' procrastine. Chances are a regular tune-up will help!
- Blowing Warm Air. If you feel warm air blowing out of your AC unit, first check the thermostat and make sure its switch to cooling mode. If it is, make sure its set it lower then the temperature of your home. Once you perform these basic checks, if your vents are still blowing warm air, its likely you need freon is low or your compressor may be to blame.
- Frequent Cycles. All healthy air conditioners should go through a routine cooling cycle. And while your AC unit will turn on more frequently on the hottest of St. Louis summer days, it should not constantly cycle on and off. If you notice frequent cycles, a quick air conditioning tune-up can most likely resolve frequent cycle issues.
- High Humidity. Even in the stickiest of outdoor weather conditions, you should not experienece high humidify indoors. A well-tuned AC unit shouodl modrate humidity levels, automatically. If your unit isn't keeping moisture levels with a comfortable range for you, a simple re-calibration is in order. You may also condider a dehumidifier.
- Insufficient Airflow. Nothing is worse then an A/C unit blowing warm air then poor airflow. If you're experiencing this in your home, chances are you have a clogged air filter, blockage preventing air from moving through your home's ductwork, or in worse cases, a broken motor.
- Water Leaks. Air conditioners rely on refrigerant to cool homes. Some times units produce condensation as they operate so don't that concern you. What to look for in a water leak is signs of pooled water; an active leak. You'll know it when you see it.
- Smelly Odors. Last but not least, nobody likes a bad odor, particularly unpleasnt odors that are coming from a HVAC system. A quick diagnostistics followed by a complete cleaning can most likely put an end the embarrasing smell.
Emergency Air Conditioning Repair Available
Have an emergency? Need immediate cooling repair service? You can count on Crystal Heating & Cooling. Whether a home or business, we provide the fastest air conditioning repair in and around St. Louis. We get it, a broken A/C unit brings stress. We offer around the clock emergency air conditioning service you can count on.
Before calling take note of these important questions we'll be asking:
- When did you first notice the problem?
- Can you describe and explain the sound you hear?
- What brand and model number is on your A/C unit?
- When was the last time you replaced the batteries in your thermostat? (trust us, this can happen).
Our AC Repair Serving Area
Zoom in & out to view service areas. Emergency services are unavailable in the highlighted area.
Ready to Request Air Conditioning Repair?
Want to Learn More About Air Conditioning Repair?
The Essential Guide to Hiring an Air Conditioner Repair Service
Are you searching for the right air conditioner repair service? If so, one of the first things you will notice is there are more than a few options in the local area. This means it is up to you to find the right company for the job.
How to Save Money On Air Conditioning Costs This Summer
What Are the Benefits of Installing an HVAC Zoning System in My Home?
We've all experienced the perfect Sunday morning. You climb out of bed and take your morning stretch. You joyously head downstairs where the sun is beaming in on you, and you enjoy your morning beverage of choice. On the other hand, we've also all taken that cringe-worthy first step onto the cold tile floor on a chilly morning.