A Message from Crystal Heating & Cooling's President on COVID-19
March 31, 2020
To our community,
During this unprecedented time, we at Crystal Heating & Cooling are committed to the health and safety of our team members, partners, and customers as our top priority. We are writing to inform you that our HVAC industry is regarded as an “essential business” and we are here to service our accounts and customers.
That being said, we are still operational and here to assist with any of your essential needs, while continuing to monitor the recommendations from the CDC, state and local health departments. Since the COVID-19 outbreak we have implemented proactive and safe practices for our installers and technicians to follow in accordance with the CDC, including washing hands frequently with soap, practice social distancing, wearing protective gear, and seeking medical attention immediately if ill or show signs of symptoms.
Here is an update on our operations:
- Our office will remain open from 8 am – 5 pm Monday through Friday.
- Over the counterparts are still available, we just ask you to call ahead to arrange to pick up orders.
- Commercial technicians are reporting to commercial client facilities as normal. Some maintenance is delayed.
- Residential technicians are making repairs and we are taking maintenance appointments for residential homes. Duct Cleanings are being performed for our residential clients.
- The installers for both residential and commercial are reporting to sites as normal.
To our customers, guests, and vendors, we ask you to:
- Please practice social distancing
- Press the doorbell on the counter
- Stay on the tile surface at the counter
We will keep you updated as we monitor the ever-changing situation.
We appreciate your understanding and patience.
Cynthia J. Friedmeyer
Mailing Address: PO Box 378, Crystal City, MO 63019
Zoom in & out to view service areas. Emergency services are unavailable in the highlighted area.