COVID-19 Update from Crystal Heating & Cooling
June 1, 2020
We are back to business as usual (or as usual as it can be these days) with many precautions in place for the safety of our employees and our customers.
Here is an update on our operations:
- Our office is open from 8 am – 5 pm Monday through Friday.
- Over the counter parts are available, we just ask you follow the updated guidelines when coming into our office for pick-up.
- Commercial technicians are reporting to commercial client facilities as normal.
- Residential technicians are making repairs and we are taking maintenance appointments for residential homes. Duct Cleanings are being performed for our residential clients.
- The installers for both residential and commercial are reporting to sites as normal.
- Please respect the social distance of the techs that come to your home, pets and children should remain outside the work area for everyone’s safety.
- If you feel sick, or have been around someone who is sick, please call us so we can reschedule your appointment.
To our customers, guests, and vendors, we ask you to follow our updated guidelines when coming into the office:
- Please practice social distancing when coming into our office, we ask that you stay on the tile area at the front counter and ring the bell for service. Someone will be with you promptly.
We will continue to keep you updated as we monitor the ever-changing situation.
We appreciate your understanding and patience.
Crystal Heating and Cooling
Mailing Address: PO Box 378, Crystal City, MO 63019
Zoom in & out to view service areas. Emergency services are unavailable in the highlighted area.